Join us in Jackson’s Mill on September 18th and 19th
- Stretch your understanding of the complex dynamics shaping food access work.
- Learn how to organize a Nourishing Networks workshop
- Discover tools and strategies to promote healthy food access
- Connect with others engaged in building a more equitable food system.
- Exchange ideas and meet new allies
Register by clicking the buttons below
Registration fees cover training materials and five meals including breakfast lunch and dinner on the 18th and breakfast and lunch on the 19th.
Lodging at Jackson’s Mill is made available on a first come first serve basis. Alternative accommodations can also be booked separately in nearby Weston.
- Click the button above to select your registration option
- Create a New Student Profile or sign-in using your existing WVU online learning account.
- Click “Add to Cart” *discounts for Early Bird rates and varying room types will be taken at checkout*
- Click through pages to fill out requested information.
- Complete billing information. The price listed should now reflect the actual price of your ticket that reflects any discounts applied
- Be sure and checkout your cart.
- Thank you for purchasing your Nourishing Networks Training Conference ticket! We will be in touch with further information in the weeks to come.
Please direct any registration inquiries to Heidi: firstname.lastname@example.org